We offer new & used sales, servicing and parts. In addition we have a Corporate Sales department who can advise on funding a car or cars through your business.
We now also offer, via a number of our funding partners, both business and personal finance on any make or model of car.
PunctureSafe NE cover the whole of the NE postcode code installing and suppling all grades of PunctureSafe Puncture Prevention. We can protect all tyres from a push bike all the way up to heavy plant equipment.
Tyneside Audi Fleet department work for the local business community and company car drivers to ensure a smooth transition and ongoing support with your Audi.
Motor Republic is supported by some of the UK’s premier funders. Our funding partners include FN Top 50 leasing companies, national UK dealer groups alongside our direct relationships with commercial vehicle and car manufacturers. MOTOR REPUBLIC will focus on providing local Business partners with a local point of contact for competitive Vehicle Funding options, Vehicle and Driver management, MI and ongoing Fleet support to customers who may not have the in-house capability or would appreciate additional support to monitor costs and compliance.
We connect buyers with sellers!
• Are you thinking about changing your car?
• Unsure about what is the best car for you on your budget?
• Wanting to buy at the best possible price?
• Worried about the hassle of dealing with car sales people in the Showroom?
• Not sure whether you’re getting a good deal or not?
• Don’t know how much your current car is worth?
• Confused by all the different ways to finance the purchase?
• Want an “expert” to guide you through the process?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions we can help you!
We provide a hassle and stress free car buying experience and look after all aspects of the transaction for you.
We give you a “Price Guarantee” and we don’t charge you, the client, for our services!
• We will help you decide what car fits your budget
• Arrange test drives to help you decide
• Appraise and value your part exchange (where applicable)
• Negotiate the best deal with the car dealer on your behalf
• Help you decide how best to finance your purchase
• Review all the paperwork to make sure the dealer has not made a mistake (they do!)
• Be present at the handover of your new car to make sure everything goes smoothly